I was developing a web site which required the addition of some Facebook buttons. So I said to myself: "What about a jQuery plugin that makes this job for you?". And here's the plugin called Facebook Widget.
This first version supports both the Like and Sharer widgets, but I think that in a not too distant future many other widgets will be added.
- The URL of the resource to share. Defaults to the current page URL.
- A CSS class name to add additional styles. Defaults to
- An additional HTML container to get more control over styling. Defaults to
- The type of widget to be displayed. Defaults to
- The text content of a Facebook link. Defaults to
Added support to the Activity button. New options include:
- The header of the Activity button. Defaults to
- Default scheme color of the button. Defaults to
- Displays Facebook's recommendations. Defaults to
- Allows the button's background to shine through other elements. Defaults to